Phoenix Family Law & Divorce Lawyer
All cases are handled by Michael Skupin personally.
For over 16 years, attorney Michael Skupin has represented clients in all aspects of divorce and family law matters in Phoenix, Arizona and all surrounding areas. In that time, he has helped countless families and individuals find Family Law Solutions. Michael Skupin is an aggressive attorney focused on obtaining the best results possible for his clients while focusing on efficiency. For example, why file a motion that may take an hour of time when one phone call may solve the problem? Hence, the issue is resolved efficiently!
Before taking up a career in law, Michael attended Claremont McKenna College, from which he graduated with his BA in Economics in 1993, and subsequently received his law degree (Juris Doctor) and Master of Business Administration degree from Arizona State University in 1997.
Michael Skupin is licensed to practice law in the state of Arizona, as well as the United States Federal District Court for the District of Arizona (admitted in 1999). He is also a member of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Arizona and the Family Law Section of the Maricopa County Bar Association. Michael Skupin served on the Executive Board of the Maricopa County Bar Association from 2013 – 2015.
In 2006, Michael Skupin obtained his Arizona Real Estate License allowing him access to online websites to help clients value their homes and property. Michael Skupin’s background in Economics, Business, and Real Estate help him to advise clients who have closely-held private companies and complex financial situations.
Michael Skupin has an A+ Rating from the Arizona BBB and a 10 out of 10 “Superb” Rating on AVVO. For these reasons, you can trust that your case will be in capable hands when you work with Attorney Michael Skupin and the Skupin Law Group, PLLC.
- State Bar of Arizona – 1999
- United States Federal District Court, District of Arizona – 1999
- Arizona State University, Juris Doctor Degree – 1997
- Arizona State University, Master of Business Administration – 1997
- Claremont McKenna College, Bachelor of Arts in Economics – 1993
- Family Law Section of the State Bar of Arizona
- Family Law Section of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Family Law Attorneys
- Past Executive Board Member, Family Law Section, Maricopa County Bar Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors
- Archway~Veritas Prepartory Academy Fundraising Committee
- Volunteer Baseball Coach for St. Francis Xavier Athletic Association
- Volunteer Baseball Coach for Arcadia Little League
- Member of the Kilroy’s Ice Hockey Club (for old guys!)